Tuesday, September 4, 2012

meet RURU! :)

hi beautiful! ^__^

Ruru Fernandez
(Rucette Grace Salvador Fernandez)

hi there! Ruru here! this article is going to make you know more about me. about my name, my family, what i do, and I i love to do! I hope you enjoy reading this! ^__^

Complete Name
Rucette Grace Salvador Fernandez

Address
Prk. 12 Canaway, Tibanga, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Age
20 years old

Gender
Female

Birthday
23 April 1992

Birthplace
Gregorio Lluch Hospital, Pala-o, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Philippines

Current School
Adventist Medical Center College (AMCC)
(Formerly MSH- Mindanao Sanitarium Hospital)

Past Schools

  • Iligan City North I Central School- Elementary
  • MSU-Iligan Institute of Technology, Integrated Developmental School (IDS)- High School
  • MSU-Iligan Institute of Technology, School of Computer Studies (SCS)- College
Me! Me! Me!
I am just a simple Filipina girl with a big dream in life. Though every now and then i stop, watch and enjoy what really life is. since now i am still a college student, i just want to focus on my study, play my favorite sport (ultimate frisbee) and most importantly ENJOY LIFE!



Family
--i am the second fruit of cecelia salvador (mom) and ruel fernandez (dad). actually the first one is rucelle mae salvador fernandez, my sister, my only sister/sibling for that matter. we have a 6-year gap. I don't know why my parents stopped on expanding our genes but either way i love it! :D

What I love!
Food
i looooooooooooove Italiano! well, a few of them for that matter.

Italian Food! :* 
but as to where i am living and to what is my liking, i surely adore FILIPINO FOOD! :D






i also love sweets! like ice cream, fruit and milk shakes and of course, chocolates!





       


Nothing much about me.
I just want to enjoy life and live life to the fullest!

.LIVE.LAUGH.LEARN.
--ciao! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment